Could You Have Gum Disease?
Periodontal disease, (aka gum disease) is painless in its early stages. So how can you tell if it’s in your future? Take a good look at your gums. Then call us.
- Do your gums bleed—at all—when you brush?
- Are your gums swollen, red or tender?
- Have any permanent teeth loosened?
- Are you distressed by persistent bad breath?
- Are your gums pulling away from your teeth?
- Do your teeth or partial dentures fit together differently when you bite down?
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Dr. Moran was born and raised in San Jose, California where she lived with her mom, dad, and three younger sisters. After graduating from Santa Teresa High School she attended San Diego State University, where she graduated Summa Cum Laude. After completing her studies at San Diego State, she returned to the Bay Area to attend the prestigious University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco, California. In her spare time, Dr. Moran enjoys being outdoors: gardening, wakeboarding, camping, being at the beach, and running are just a few of Dr. Moran’s favorite outdoor activities. In addition, Dr. Moran loves spending time with her family which includes her dog and turtle. Dr. Moran is proud to be a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, Monterey Bay Dental Society, and the Santa Clara County Dental Society.