How Are You Sleeping?
We have informational brochures in our office concerning snoring and sleep apnea. If you suffer from these problems or are losing sleep because of someone who does, answering these simple questions may help you identify your symptoms.
A Sleep Quiz
- I have been told that I snore.
- I have been told that I snore loudly, every night and in all sleep positions.
- I have been jolted awake gasping for breath during the night.
- I fall asleep at inappropriate times like when driving a car or at work.
- After a full night sleep I wake up feeling tired.
- I have trouble concentrating.
- I have become unusually forgetful.
- I am told or I feel uncharacteristically irritable, anxious or depressed.
- I frequently wake up with a headache.
- I have high blood pressure.
- I am overweight.
- I seem to have lost my sex drive.
If you can answer yes to any of these statements you should ask us about treatment options.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Dr. Moran was born and raised in San Jose, California where she lived with her mom, dad, and three younger sisters. After graduating from Santa Teresa High School she attended San Diego State University, where she graduated Summa Cum Laude. After completing her studies at San Diego State, she returned to the Bay Area to attend the prestigious University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco, California. In her spare time, Dr. Moran enjoys being outdoors: gardening, wakeboarding, camping, being at the beach, and running are just a few of Dr. Moran’s favorite outdoor activities. In addition, Dr. Moran loves spending time with her family which includes her dog and turtle. Dr. Moran is proud to be a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, Monterey Bay Dental Society, and the Santa Clara County Dental Society.